Κυριακή 25 Οκτωβρίου 2009

"Και ζήσαν αυτοί καλά και εμείς καλύτερα" vol 4


4. You will go without sex — sometimes for a long time — and that's okay.






There are few men in the Western world sexier than my husband. And I don't say this because I know he may read this article. I've seen women checking him out when they think I'm not looking. (Honestly, ladies, you don't have to sneak a peek. I don't mind if you stare.) That said, there are times that I just don't feel like having sex — often for reasons that have nothing to do with Genoveso. (See? Even his name is sexy.) I can't lie and say this is always okay with him. But the fact is, there are also plenty of nights when he's not in the mood. So maybe a few days go by when we don't do it. And then a few more. And....
Sexless periods are a natural part of married life. A dry spell isn't a sign that you've lost your mojo or that you'll never have sex again. It just means that maybe this week, sleep is more important than sex. (I don't know about you, but between work, 3 a.m. feedings, the PTA, soccer, T-ball, and everything else, I sometimes crave sleep the way a pimply, hormonal adolescent longs to cop a feel.)
And don't kid yourself; no one in America is doing it as often as popular culture would have you believe. Instead of worrying about how much you think you "should" be having sex, keep the focus on figuring out your own rhythm. "I used to think, What's happened to us? We always used to be in the mood," says 35-year-old Kim Henderson of Oakland, CA, who's been married for five years. "Now I know better. Life happens. My husband just started a new job. He has a long commute, and we have two small children. I think we're good."
The key is to make sure that even if you're not doing "it," you're still doing something-touching, kissing, hugging. Personally, my heart gets warm and mushy when my husband rubs my feet after a long, tiring day. He may not be anywhere near my G-spot, but that little bit of touch and attention keeps us connected even when we're not having spine-tingling sex.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ε, όλη τη μέρα ξεκωλιάζεσαι να τον φροντίζεις, να σε γαμήσει και από πάνω;
Άντε και σε πλησιάζει! Αντιλαμβάνεσαι ότι είσαι μακρινός συγγενής του πιγκουίνου ( οι μακρινοί σου πρόγονοι πρέπει να ζούσαν σε ιγκλού ).Συνειδητοποιείς ότι ο πονοκέφαλος δεν είναι και τόσο επώδυνο σύμπτωμα ( θα έκανες τους γιατρούς Βουλγαράκηδες-αν πήγαινες, αλλά που να τολμήσεις, Ασκητή χρειάζεσαι , μπορεί και δικηγόρο. )
Αρχίζεις να μιλάς ακατάπαυστα για την κρίση στην αριστερά, την κάθοδο των Δωριέων και την ταρίχευση στην Αρχαία Αίγυπτο και βρίσκεις τον Πολύδωρα με δερμάτινα πολύ πιο ενδιαφέρον θέαμα και το Σουφλιά τον νέο Έρικ Μπάνα. ( είμαι άρρωστη, το ομολογώ )
Στα 5 λεπτά που ακολουθούν - αν είσαι κωλόφαρδη - έχεις κάνει λίστα με τα ψώνια της επόμενης μέρας, έχεις υπολογίσει την τετραγωνική ρίζα του 6785 και έχεις μετρήσει όλα τα λουλουδάκια στο σεντόνι.Τρεις φορές.


2 σχόλια:

Venus on fire είπε...

Τα είπες όλα !!!!!! Ακόμα ένα θα σου προσθπέσω: "Μπεζ....το ταβάνι θα το βάψουμε μπεζ"

Ακούγεται πολύ :):)

φιλιά Ερωτευμένη Σχιζοφρενή μου!

Ερωτευμένη Σχιζοφρενής είπε...

:D

( που να τα ξέρω αυτά η εργένισσα;πάντως ασύμφορος ο γάμος φιλενάδα. Πολλή μπογιά. Αν έχεις βρει καλλιτέχνη όμως, χαλάλι του:) )

Σματς

Powered By Blogger